CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Justin Bieber the new (Male Version of) Miley Cyrus?

Hey bloggers, Now i don't really know how many of you are Justin Bieber's fans but i am. I mean, hello! Finally some really new talent! I mean have you ever heard of a 15 year old boy actually singing? And becoming an instant hit among the ladies! Nobody had yet to accomplish this except for female singers like Miley Cyrus, Jojo, Selena Gomez and others too. That's what's unique about Justin Bieber. His songs are great and though he is still "a kid" and has a lot to learn (according to the critics) I think he is rocking the waves now! Go Justin. Well, in actual fact this talented kid started his singing career when he was 12! How remarkable is that? I mean, this kid is obviously a gifted and talented one and i am confident that he is going to outshine many many stars in the future. And he was discovered on YouTube by none other than Usher himself! Talk about luck by the millions!

Some of his songs that rock the daily music charts are "One Time", "One Less Lonely Girl" and many more and "One Time" has even gone Multi Platinum in Canada! How about that Miley!

You can check him out on YouTube, Or visit his official Twitter .

I hope that you guys have enjoyed this blog and all comments are allowed.

1 voice outs:

Superstar

I love justin bieber! And love your blog. Thanks for reading mine btw. I've been away for awhile but I'm back now so thanks for reading and I'm glad I found a new blog to read =)