CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

When People Push You to The Limit aka I HATE My Job Part II

Limits. Hm... that's a very restrictive word isn't it? It's something that restraints oneself not to extend beyond that. And that's precisely why it was created- to remind the fools of the world that there are certain boundaries that a man cannot overstep nor can he go against, else that would turn on the vapid beast within the other. There are many instances that can lead to the release of the vapid beast but pushing someone to the limit is definitely one of them.

Hence, the motivation for my post today; I was pushed to my limit by none other than my own boss. Before I venture further into how this came to be, I would like to shine a light on my work relationship between my boss (let's call him *Cameron) and I. Now Cameron and I have been working for more than a year now (circa 2014) and we have worked very well together up until very recently when Cameron confessed his love for me or rather his need to have a more in-depth relationship rather than a work relationship with him... which I flat out said NO to because a) I'm not some cheap slut who sleeps around with her boss to progress further in her career, b) I'm fully committed to, respect and love the man that I am with right now and c) I'm not stupid. 

Looking at how things are between us right now i.e. not talking to each other unless we have to, Cameron doesn't seem to take this well at all. He's basically acting out like a five year old kid who was denied the pleasure of going to the park to play. He's begun to treat me rather unfairly and has also begun to show his.."true colors". In fact it has even come to the point whereby he is taking me off my current project and placing me into one of the worst projects in the office right now. I have argued, rebelled and even came so close to give in my one month's notice. And then I ended up making peace with it because my hormones are forcing me to go on a rampage and I was susceptible to making very poor decisions. Then today comes the clincher... he nonchalantly asks me to give away all my contacts for this current project to the person who will be replacing me. 

...Which...I am definitely against! Why the fuck would I hand over my effort and my money making sureties when I'm being pried off the project. Fucking no. And to think that I just came back from a meeting whereby his alternative was, you either give her your expectations or move to a different department. Which is fucked up and makes the blood boil under my skin. I cannot imagine what a two faced motherfucker he can be! I have done nothing but support him with every project we have done. I have helped make each and every project successful with my effort and this is how he repays me? Are you fucking kidding me? If there was ever a time when I wanted to quit this job, now would be the best time to do it. It's almost as if the universe is motivating me through environmental mishaps to Q.U.I.T this job. 

Now I am literally stuck with 3 choices:
  • Move to that horrible department with much lower pay and a tyrant for a boss, 
  • Give all my leads and expectations to the woman who will be taking my place, 
  • QUIT (once and for all)
Audience, you have all followed my tales of folly and occasional misfortune, help me decide. The last option is really tempting but alas, where would I go after this? Nonetheless send me your opinion of the matter in the comments box below and help me decide! 

0 voice outs: